Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What Warped Tour dates have Johnny Rabb and Art Verdi attend for the WFD?

will_dup4

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by will:

Johnny Rabb and Art Verdi are the two world's fastest drummers. Johnny does much more than have a drum stick co.

Wow! Tell me. I'm uninformed. I'd like to know what he's been up to the past 5 years or so. Maybe I'll try caling him, but I'm SURE that number's out of date.

All the best,

Henry Robinett

Art Verdi broke Johnny's record about 2 years ago I think. Johnny did 1070 beats and Verdi did 1119 beats a minute. WOW both these guys are very fast. I don't know how these guys can get to these speeds.

Johnny Rabb hooked up with the inventors of a device called the Drumometer, Henry. At least for a while, he was doing clinics on his drumsticks and flaunting his speed on the Drumometer. Here's a Guiness World Record certificate he's posted at the web site. It's dated year 2000, so if his record was broken, it seems he hasn't made an official run at regaining it.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Thanks. That clears it up for me. Nice guy. Last time I talked to him he looked sheepish, telling me he had this drumstick and was heading to NAMM or some place. Said things were going inexplicably well. Who'd a thunk? But of course he was a kid. How funny. Good for him.

All the best,

Henry Robinett

I'm hoping to enter the competition in August in the Detroit and Toronto areas. I'm just curious to see where I'll stand. For me it would be great to get in the top 20 or 30. Whether or not I get a top position isn't important. I know that the practice for this competition has made me a better drummer.

Dan

http://musicinit.com/pvideos.html

Archived