Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Our Room...

Steve LeBlanc

I was going to post this on the "Let's see your Kit" thread but had trouble finding it...thought you guys would get a laugh out of this:

http://www.jamfree.com/theroom.jpg

That's an old "Maxwin"(sp) drumset with the skin takin off (I think it was a subsidary of Pearl, so they're basically cheap Pearl drums).

We'll get a new drumset someday...the studio was more important to us so most of our money went there first.

heheeeeeee!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your keyboard player is going to go deaf sitting that close.

heh, well most of the time I'm the keyboard player...I wear headphones but even when I don't the room isn't very loud and I'm far enough away from the Ride and Snare (the two loudest things) where it's never bothered me.

Best thing about our room to me is the high ceiling, I think it helps to keep the noise levels from getting out of hand.

OK.............I give up with this picture stuff, you guys are killing me!!!!!!! I'll get it , I'll get it yet! :mad:

Anyway Steve cool setup dude, haven't seen a set like that in 30 years. They were a bright blue sparkle set a friend of mine had in Pittsburgh PA!

The room that I used for my previous studio set-up was soooooooo small that there wasn't enough of room in it to change your mind. :D I did a couple of sessions that included 7 people working in it, 4 singers, bass, keys, drummer and me doing the mixing and producing. It was in a library of my home.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

My wife here tells me that we have a sample CD of yours.

Just thought I mention it. :D

Hope you don't want it back.....

Danny

Rotshtein Danny - Studio Engineer

Jingles show-reel

Visit DarlingNikkie.com To discover the sounds of "Darling Nikkie"(aka Jade 4U). . . .

New exciting project Goddess of Destruction

Archived