Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What's On Your Drumming Christmas List?

djarrett

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm buying that Hip Gig. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Next is a PreSonus DigiMax... 8 channels of Class A mic preamplification with limiting on each channel. it will be the perfect thing for my Pro Tools rig.

I'm currently doing lots of gigging and lots of recording at the same time, which makes me infinitely happy. :) both these items will help in each of those two areas.

Course I may be day-jobless soon, so if santa wants to put them under my tree, all the better. :)

Just for the record.

My Christmas list is all finished, all of the purchases have been made and sent. A Behringer MX2004a mixer, a Shure SM-81 microphone(Brand new, got it on Ebay for much lower than the new price), an LP 14" Tito Puente Timbale(won this on Ebay a while back for a REALLY great price), a snare stand for the timbale, a video (Classic Drum Solos And Drum Battles), a book(Drummer's Studio Survival Guide), and a CD(Jazz Is Dead - Great Sky River). Everything on my list is music related I noticed, as it was last year and the year before. This stuff that I'm getting is a result of a lot of pooled money. Money from parents, grandparents, and a bunch of money out of my pocket since I couldn't afford the big stuff on my own, but could if I pitched in my own money. As soon as my Mp3.com check rolls in, I'll be able to buy my Zil-bel! FINALLY! Can't wait... And our recording quality is going to go up BIG TIME, as a result of the condenser for overhead, and my brother's new 5 string bass(unbelievable sound). That, and we've both learned more about setting levels, panning, EQing, compression, etc... I can't wait till Christmas, going to be great!

Derek

http://www.mp3.com/DustinDerek

Archived