Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

drummer wanted in So Cal!

regurgitator

We are a heavy groove-core band in San Diego looking for a PRO level drummer into Carter Beaford,Stephen Perkins,Tim Alexander,Danny Carrey,Chad Smith,John Otto style drumming. Our style is somewhere in the realm of Helmet,Tool,Jane's,Mudvayne,Deftones,Incubus.....etc........We need someone who is bad ass! We have tried out 13 drummers so far with no luck.....If interested e-mail:

hookedonthesupercool@home.com

To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks." -Jack Handy

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok you have tried 13 drummers and havent found the right one... and u want one that sound slike John Otto???

I know some ppl wont be happy you put otto in the same sentence as some of the other drummers you mentionned...

just my 3 canadian cents

Originally posted by regurgitator:

bump...

For cryin' out loud. Go to the music store, ask the drum guy who the "player" is in town and give that guy a call. If you've got paying gigs, you'll get whomever you want. If you don't already have paying gigs, you're best sticking with drummers who can grow into the role.

You're going about this all wrong. If you want a pro, act like a pro. Trolling a message board is not pro.

First of all John Otto is a damn good drummer regardless how crappy Limp Bizkit is. Secondly, I said I am looking for a pro level drummer, not necessarily a pro session guy or something. My last drummer was at a pro level but was not drumming for a living. You guys are kinda pissy huh? I'll just run on down to my nearest guitar center and ask the jackass at the counter who the "player" in town is...I am sure that will find me the drummer I need. Peace.
To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks." -Jack Handy

Archived