Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

cool for begginer drummers in new york city

tachonene

i have new electronic drums in home, so now i can play all day long...i was thinking that maybe some guys that want to start to play drums can come home and i teach them the basics.......i mean im no pro but i can play with good feel and tempo( besides i know all rudiments and basic and not so basic grooves and!!!SOME reading!) , for me thats enough!

and the cool thing is that of course i will not charge a lot of money!!!.....we can talk about that....

im free week days from 3 pm to 8 pm.....i live on washington heights one or A train....

also if someone wants to practice and dont have a place to, i can offer my roland td-8 kit with hart cymbals and 2000 mp3s for you!( much better than a crappy studio)

but i would charge a little more for that :) ( i think you also can make recordings in here.....)

e mail...manuwash@yahoo.com.ar tel: 212 942 2164.....

im a cool 17 years old guy from argentina btw

un saludo para la cholita

( i know is advertising guys, but is a good one)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey,

Although, we do not encourage this type of posting, ... you cannot beat the spirit of free enterprise at work.

And for some reason ... an old todd rundgrun song keeps going through my brain:

"I don't want to work ... I just want to bang on the drums all day!"

DJ

lol, i wrote that really fast, i can write pretty good if i want , the problem is when i speak.....

anyways, for real i think the idea is good, and i believe the best part is not the teaching part, is the studio part. i mean i have been in manhattan studios and they're really ugly, and unconfortable!!.the drums are disgusting and you cant play with music because simply there's no way!!!. but in my house i have the drums at the side of my computer and i have a loooot of music!!!!!also you can record the drums easily!!!

i hope people like the idea because is really nice! and im not planning in charge a lot of money!!!!just the money the person can pay me...( not 25 cents though).

the truth is that i have already recieved a lot of emails asking me if i want to play in bands, and people that want to experiment with electronic drums, nothing about what im interested

:(

Archived