Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

very impressive chat w/Art Verdi

SoundzapS

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was excellent except it was way too short. Like 25-30 people trying to ask him questions in just one hr. Should have been twice as long. I do appreciate promark giving us what they did. Some one called nashvilledrummer said Art was going to be on musicplayer.com When?

Hey, bb:

It is DJ here. I am Nashvilledrummer. That is my "handle" and I own www.nashvilledrummer.com. (currently under construction.

I do not know if Art gives lessons, but I will try to find out.

Also, I and Cys sent him info during the chat regarding MusicPlayer.com and the WFD traffic here. We invited him to continue his conversation here ... should he care to continue the dialogue with everyone.

I do not know if he will answer the invite ... or not! I hope so.

He is welcome here ... regardless .

Thanks,

DJ (nashvilledrummer) (nashvilledrummer@home.com)

I think it'd be great to have Art here as a regular member.

Hmm djarrett = nashvilledrummer? Uh, how do we KNOW that DJ really IS nashvilledrummer, hmmmm? http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/confused.gif I've NEVER seen them BOTH at the SAME place at the SAME time. Have you?? http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

If you always do what you've always done, you'll always have what you've always had.

I'm new here and I have to say that I looked at that chat and the time just flew by. I think that we all could learn something from guys like Art and Johnny Rabb. I saw that Free Hand Technique video by Johnny that I think is really great. When I see him do this on the video he makes it look so easy, but it's not believe me. Johnny Rabb really put out some great video.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived