Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

WFD Forum By DrummerMom

DrummerMom

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Lori!

No one here has actually ever really bitched at you guys!

When ever there are new genres of anything, people will rib you some.

You are always welcome here ... with open arms.

We just ask that you stay within the WFD threads regarding WFD. You are welcome to post about any other subject in the relative threads.

Thanks,

DJ

I hope you didn't think I was bitching ... because I wasn't. EVERYONE is welcome to post on this Drum Forum.

I was merely trying to point out that the Drum-O-Meter website had a lot of answers to the questions being asked here ... like "what's the difference between the drumometer and a metronome", etc.

I think it's great that people want to chat about the WFD, but I thought that as BIG of a hit that this thing has become, the guys at Drum-o-Meter should seriously get a chat forum going. Kind of like killing two birds with one stone. Buy the drumometer and ask questions about it ... all at the same place.

Drummer Cafe - community drum & percussion forum

Checked out your WEB site, pretty cool, I have an 7 piece white Export set. Never kept track of my speed, but that was a l o n g time ago.

All of my work is in my studio now. Take care, and keep on sticking.

My fade out.........

Jazzman http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/cool.gif

I know Art Verdi plays at 1116 beats in a min. at a low height. I wonder how fast he is about 14 to 18 inches off the drum? That single stroke roll he played on that 1st video on his site is awesome fast for the height of that stick.

Archived