Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A nice way drummers are pitching in

rlhubley

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel all manufacturers should do something like this to contribute.

Of course ... I am the guy that has always thought that the box that you are asked to check on your tax returns to contribute to the Presidential Campaign is bogus, ... if it said to contribute a dollar to reduce the National Debt ... I would be all over it!

Just my thoughts,

DJ

I was extremely impressed by our fellow drummer who gave his life in helping to bring down the hijacked plane! His selfless sacrifice could never recieve enough praise! I heard that he may be awarded the Congressional Medal of Honor! If that has ever been awarded to a civilian I am unaware, but he truly deserves to be honored and his family awarded a large monetary sum to feed and house his wife and children!!!

ian*

ian*

Wow, I just had a strange moment. When I read Ian and DJ's last posts I thought, what a great idea for drummers to contribute to a fund for the fellow drummer's family.

Then without thinking, I thought, "We should try to get him to join this forum so we can ask him what he thinks about this idea."

I'm not kidding, I literally forgot, for a few seconds, that he can't do that, which is the whole reason we're having this discussion.

But maybe he really is already here with us in some way, and can know how much we appreciate what he did, and that we're thinking of him. I hope so. In any case if there is a way to find out how to help, I'm in.

--Lee

Archived