Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I saw Ron Spagnardi play on a M. D. video and he has nice chops.

vinnie c.

I think Ron can blow Andy away in a battle. I saw his chops on a festival 97 video. He did a left hand thing that was real nice. I bet warmed up he could do between 950 and 1000. Give him the drumometer for a week and I think he can do it.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cool! I like to think he can play! I just hope he has HEART enough to accept this challenge. It is and would do good things in drumming. If he got chops and a heart, let's go! To me that what it is all about.

I read in M.D. that Ron practiced for that event, for a couple of months to get back his chops, and he said that it was fun to do it in the evenings. It gave him a goal and got him out of that rut everybody goes through like a change of pace. I can understand that feeling when you have to play in a event and you have to prepare for it. Ron has to understand that there are good points to the drumometer also and he's discouraging these kids from using it. What i'm saying now I got from the Evans board, someone came up with this point to a guy that's doing the samething Ron is. B.B. Thomas tells us that the N.P.I. uses the drumometer in a more useful way then just speed. If Ron would look into the drumometer and it's other uses a little more, he might see how helpful it could be to young students. I don't know if he has one, but if he don't and the W.F.D. sends him one, it might make a difference in how he feels. Maybe he could let his hair down a little bit and have some fun with Andy and the guys.

Archived