Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thanks for Feedback Heres something new Moeller Technique?

serpico3

Wow , Thanks all you Guys for you Feedback whether Pro or Con it's great to know I belong to a family of dedicated musicians who care about the quality of life and each other, Heres something I just learn and I know this sounds strange I've been playing for 42 years, but I just learn a technique called the Moeller Technique after hearing so much about it for over a couple of years , yet never inquiring about it , untill lately from several videos , Jim Chapin, Dave Weckl, etc... My Favorite Professional Drum Shop Creative Music In Wethersfield Ct. Home and Shop of Bob Gatzen of famed Drumframe, Noble& Cooley Drums as you know Bob is a Leading innovator and inspirational teacher whom I've had the pleasure of knowing , learning From and Buying Sets and Equipment for over 25 years, he has an excellent Staff of Drummers who Work, teach and sell products there ,They are Jim and Mark . so I went there to ask the question on this Moeller technique well I got alittle history plus demostration then a class teaching me this technique,. I really suggest anyone really checking this out , Man what a eye opener , this incorprates body fluidity, movement verses energy, timing , Anyway I know just this, So if any of you guys out there have anymore info , ideas , practicing technique Please turn me on to it , I'm ready to learn Ok Peace .......serpico3

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm Sorry felix I goofed BIG Time I gave credit to Bartman in my other Email mistakenly thinking he gave the advice of the Mirror . I apologize sincerely , Thank you for sharing your great tip with me ....serpico3

Archived