Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Going fretless

vesterberg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play rock on the fretless but stuff like 50s rock n roll, Stones, Beatles, Zep, Hendrix, Santana, Bowie, T Rex, Dick Dale, Louie Louie and all that - nothing really heavy as in hard rock or metal.

I do slap on fretless occasionally; not too much as I'm not that great at it and there's not so much cal for it. Also because of potential fingerboard damage but I can't resist it occasionally.

Originally posted by Phil W:

I play rock on the fretless but stuff like 50s rock n roll, Stones, Beatles, Zep, Hendrix, Santana, Bowie, T Rex, Dick Dale, Louie Louie and all that - nothing really heavy as in hard rock or metal.

I do slap on fretless occasionally; not too much as I'm not that great at it and there's not so much cal for it. Also because of potential fingerboard damage but I can't resist it occasionally.

Sounds like me!

"My two Fender Basses, I just call them "Lesbos" because of the time they spend together in the closet."-Durockrolly

This has been a Maisie production. (Directed in part by Spiderman)

Originally posted by vesterberg:

Swed_bass, could you take it to DVD if I sent you the VHS-NTSC?

Swed_bass, I visited your site. The site of my band is http://www.soundrise.se. Were in the same business. How is business in Borås? Do you have a lot of gigs?

/Anders

Whoops, I lost this thread... Yes, I can convert NTSC-VHS to PAL-DVD for you. I´ll PM you my e-mail address.
What ever...

Archived