Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

an update and a testimony ...

bassaddik

to all those who have prayed...

saw my dr about the ct scan results

the dominant tumor in my liver decreased in size from 6.3 cm x 7.6 cm to 5.1 x 5.5

that's 1.1 cm on one side and 2.1 on the other it shrunk by. I guess the chemo is working. I KNOW the prayer is working! praise God Allmighty, Hallelujah!

i am so thankful to the Lord. He is so good.

The secondary liver lesions appear stable, no growth, which is great considering they appeared in 2 months time- they were growing fast.

My lungs are clear, spleen , pancreas, adrenal glands and kidneys are normal.

Grastrointestinal tract shows no abnormality. There is no periaortic adenopathy, which means things around my aorta are clear.

I just want to witness right here and now that without the Lord's grace and the power of everyone's prayers, I don't believe this would have been possible-

I lift my praises to God. To Him goes all the glory !

( i am also very thankful to the Nevada Cancer Institute and Dr Sunil Sharma- they are truly Godsends )

God bless you all,

In Christ.

- Adrian

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jason- way to handle that 7 string, bro- you sound great.

You are the future, my young friend, and it's in good hands.

Praise ye the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

PLEASE do not stop the prayers! That is where the answers lie!

Let's just say, i went in prepared for different news, i was delighted that not only were things not worse, but a little better!

and that is God answering the prayers, of this i am convinced. And this is not to say the good wishes of EVERYONE goes unappreciated. People of all faiths have sent their support and i receive it all in good will- Thanks again to EVERYONE!

Praise ye the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Great news !!

I know it's your own positive strength and faith bolstered by all of your friend's prayers and good wishes that has helped to make this happen. And the good work of your medical support.

And a dose of hairspray...

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Adrian, As a cancer survivor myself, I know what you are feeling. Every Doctor I saw, said I had 4-5 months to live with my colon cancer. Now, 6 years later, I am convinced it was 95% prayer and 5% chemo that keep me here.. Sing His praises, that's what it is all about.

In Christ,

Rocky

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb, voting on what to eat for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb, contesting the vote."

Benjamin Franklin

Archived