Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tell me this isn't hilarious...

Jabinski

Yeah, I've heard some tragic stuff about the US office. Nothing can quite replicate the drudgery of Slough.

Don't start telling me that Detroit is the pits or that Philidelphia's drab; both these places and all others rock in comparison.

I'm back in bass!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jmrunning3:

Did someone say "British Humor"? Nothing compares! I can't understand why we can't just import shows like "The Office" as is. Americanizing it simply dilutes the originality, IMO.

Completely agree! The original British version had an authenticity that the American version can't duplicate. It went from feeling like the only good "reality show" ever made to a typical network sitcom.

But then, I usually prefer British humor, so maybe it's me.

I have to apologise to Dalton since my playing has improved tenfold since I first watch him string a bass 36 hours ago.

He uses a subliminal method of tutorship that's probably illegal and was definately invented by the Russians.

Don't knock it, I've tried it.

I'm back in bass!

That's a shameful comparison getz. I think you should apologise and take that back.

No, don't apologise to me, Stevie could lay down photography theory better than this twurp could do almost anything.

Did you see his introduction to scales. How bad was that?!!"*************??!?!?!?!!!!

I'm back in bass!

Sounds like the stuff for the Ministry of Silly Walks to me. Jab, how are your cheese shops? Uncontaminated by the presence of cheese?

Seriously, I'm putting together a website about bass guitar soon and now I'm glad there is some kind of guidance on how "NOT" to do it.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Archived