Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

O.T. Does My Avatar Scare You?

Bottomgottem

Originally posted by davio:

Uncle Brother is ok in my book. He doesn't bother anybody if they don't bother him first. What'd you do to him Gab? ;)

Nope, i didn't do anything to him. :D

What scares me, is that UB really exists. This is not a drawing, or a false picture. It is a real shot of a real-life person. He probably sits out on the porch every evening smoking his pipe and staring like that, sporting that beard.

Actually, i'm starting to like him. And it feels good to (even if marginally) be associated with this nice thread. :)

Warwick Streamer Jazzman 5, Fernandes LEB-2

Ashdown ABM-300, Ashdown ABM 4x10

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bottomgottem:

jlrush: No fibbin' about his age. He was born with that beard. Life is hard in them hills.

Bottem,

I bet UB started smokin' that corncob at about age 3. Does he chew 'bacci too? :D

In the stretch of geography that that separates Tenstrum and I, the Uncle Brother types are definitely a force to be reckoned with.
We definitely have some UB types in Missouri too, and Arkansas. 30 yrs ago we called 'em hippies. Still a lot of old hippies around here. ;)

Visit my band's new web site.

www.themojoroots.com

Originally posted by davio:

Tenstrum, I loved your old avatar! Why'd you change it?

I've been wanting to change it for awhile.

Basically what it boils down to is the fact that the little-purple-half-naked version of myself is about 6 years old.

While I'm still in decent shape, I'm not quite the strapping 210 pound built like a brick that I used to be.

(A real career can do horrible things to your workout schedule.) :freak:

Besides, I'm really digging my new straw cowboy hat! :D

Tenstrum

"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

Harry Dresden, Storm Front

Archived