Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Custom Pickguards

jlrush

A lot of you guys may have already heard about this place or another like it, but I recently found out about a site where you can have pickguards custom made.

It's at Pickguardheaven.com. You can get one for any kind of bass or guitar, and can send them a traced copy of yours (including screw holes), so you don't have to butcher your vintage axe.

Some of them are higher than if you bought it from a music store and some are lower in price, but I like the idea of custom made. I'm getting one after Christmas.

Visit my band's new web site.

www.themojoroots.com

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ATM:

Well, I was hoping to get some sort of image, but I now see that that isn't possible. At least I know where to get a replacement.

ATM

Sorry Mr. ATM,

I'm just an old fart who discovered computers at a late age, and there are many things that I don't know how to do, like create hyperlinks on purpose. I'll play around a bit and see if I can't figure it out.

www.themojoroots.com

ATM [/qb]

Sorry Mr. ATM,

I'm just an old fart who discovered computers at a late age, and there are many things that I don't know how to do, like create hyperlinks on purpose. I'll play around a bit and see if I can't figure it out. [/QB]

http://pickguardheaven.com/

Let's see if this works!

www.themojoroots.com

ATM,

I realized later that I was probably wrong and you weren't jabbing my post. But it did get me to try the hyperlink.

I had some trouble bringing up their pics too, but eventually I got some results.

www.themojoroots.com

Archived