Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT and lame but...

SteveC

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bleh! ATM, you're a loooong way off from 2500, my friend! Of course you're a lot closer than me. But if it kept track by the word count and not the post count, I think I'd have a pretty decent number at my disposal. ;)

Congrats, Steve! Yeah, it's lame, but it's healthy to acknowledge all of our accomplishments, no matter how big or small, right?

Yes, in the past there were many, but think of all the great search material I've generated! :D

I've been pretty good recently. I am experimenting with a PodXT again, though. I do like the variety of tones I can get - especially now that I have gotten rid of most of the presets and done my own. The BassSmith software is very helpful as well.

I'm gigging it a couple times - jazz and rock - this week so that will be a good test. I do like having everything in one package. It's not perfect, but it's darn close.

Seems that I remember musical experiences, upright experiences, and some personal milestones. I also remember that SteveC's "richly diverse equipment experience" has helped him advise others.

Glad to have you!

Tom

P.S. cut that out ATM!

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived