Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Seattle area LD gathering?

ChrisOfDoom

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in! As long as you don't wait too long and the pass becomes inpassable and we get stranded and I'm forced to eat someone. Oh, yeah. That was the Donners.

Anyway, BassNW is a good place. I've shopped there and the store is great. I met the parents of one of the owners (Curt?) on a flight from Chicago to Seattle. First time anyone seen me with a gig bag and asked me what kind of Bass did I have. Cool folks.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Hey this would be great! I'll be visiting my mom in Bremerton for Christmas. It will be my first time in that part of the country and I will definately be visiting the BassNW and a meetin' with LDers would really top off my holiday most excellently!!

Let's do this!

Nothing is as it seems but everything is exactly what it is - B. Banzai

Life is what happens while you are busy playing in bands.

Originally posted by basshappi:

Hey this would be great! I'll be visiting my mom in Bremerton for Christmas. It will be my first time in that part of the country and I will definately be visiting the BassNW and a meetin' with LDers would really top off my holiday most excellently!!

Let's do this!

You should let us know the exact dates you'll be around so we can plan accordingly. Bass NW is right in Pioneer Square so afrer the goings on there anybody who owuld be willing could also catch a show at one of many bars that are easy walking distance from there. Could make for a fun evening.

Great to see this. Have a great time!

I had one very smooth and fine transaction with BassNW. I'd love to visit in person some day.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Well, I guess that Christmas and Thanksgiving are going to be out for me. I will have company here in the Red Mountain Appalation those days. My sister from Salem, OR and my son from Athens, OH. Well, I'm sure my son would be amenable to travel, but he's only 20.

So I sent a bunch of PMs out that prove my apperant inability to look at a calender, sorry about that.....

December 18th, being a Sunday, means BassNW is closed up, so we would have to come up with a different place. We could do that, or aim for a Saturday.

I dunno, we could get together sooner, farther from the holidays, and then perhaps have a mini gathering when Basshappi is around. So, what works for you guys?

• 1 month later...

Hey heres a bump. I just started new job so this is going to get tricky for me to make this. I seemed to get 50/50 responses for Saturday or Sunday. Frankly for myself thats impossible.

Basshappi, if nothing works out and you want to visit BassNW on Monday or Tuesday I could swing coming out too. These dates just snuck up on me badly so I hope this can still work out.

Hi everyone!

I will be arriving Saturday evening. I will get online at my mom's house and we can get some sort of schedule worked out. I will definately be hitting Bass NW during my visit and I am open to meeting at other places as well. I know that this is a busy time for us all so let's 'play it by ear'

Looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can and those I can't(as well as all my other Forum brothers and sisters) here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! :wave:

The great wife's son's college funding Grinch ate into the savings account. It appears that due to the impending holdiay season and figuring in the cashflow difficulty, combined with the really crappy weather situation on the Red side of the state and my rear wheel drive car, I shant be making the sojourn.

Maybe this spring? Schedule it sometime around some time Jeremy makes the trek up here to visit his son and Bill Leigh will have to cover it!

Hmm, things broke down here a bit. We'll pull this together some other time I guess.

Basshappi, whenever you wind up going to BassNW just post here when you are going to do it so anyone who can might show up too. If you do it in the afternoon anytime this week I could make it down.

I realize that this week will be a bit difficult being right before Christmas as it is. So I was thinking that it might work better for folks if we try to get together next week (26th-29th). I will have a little better idea of my itenerary by Wednesday and will post some possibilities as soon as I can.

Archived