Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

[b]SIX TIMES IN HISTORY WHEN USING THE 'F' WORD WAS APPROPRIATE: [/b] 6) " scattered f***ing showers... my ass! " = NOAH 5) " where did all these f***ing Indians come from? " = CUSTER 4) " i need this parade like i need a f***ing hole in my head! " = JFK 3) " you want WHAT on the f***ing ceiling? " = MICHELANGELO 2) " aw, c'mon. who the f*** is going to find out? " = BILL CLINTON ***** AND # 1) ***** * " WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT? " = MAYOR OF HIROSHIMA

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mick Jagger's throwing a huge party at his NYC apartment. Everyone who's anyone's there. Mick introduces Hugh Downs to Dennis Weaver. They hit it off immediately. "I really liked you're work on 20/20" says Mr. Weaver. "You were great as McCloud. Never missed an episode" replies Mr. Downs. As they continue thier conversation they discover something else in common. They're both secretly gay. "You know what, Hugh?" Mr. Weaver opines, "I'd really like you inside me right now." "What're we waiting for?" replies Mr. Downs. They run upstairs to find an empty bedroom. A little while later, Mick enters his bedroom for a break from the crowd, only to find they new lovers intertwined. Startled, Mick shouts out the only thing he can think of... "Hey, Hugh, get offa McCloud!"

Archived