Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Houston Gig Spam--Now Cancelled

My band has a show this Friday night at St. Pete's Dancing Marlin, 300 Main at Congress, downtown Houston. This is a great bar with NO COVER CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you're nice, I'll let you play the new bass. If you're cute, I might buy you a drink.

I posted this below, but, we had to cancel this show because of a death in the family. We have rescheduled it for some date in September.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NUTT:

That place is 2 minutes from my apartment but I'm in Baton Rouge for the next 2 weeks!!

Good luck though, maybe Lug will lug his butt up there.....

Unfortunately, my large butt will be at a baseball tournament friday, but knock'em dead! I am however very cute so I would expect that drink, sailorboy. What kind of music do y'all play?

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

Hey Lug, I bet you are quite cute, so I would buy you a drink. We play more of a classic rock/outlaw country style. Some people compare us to the Eagles and Bob Seger. The band is called 9 Station Drive and our website is here.

We have a few songs up on our My SPace page, but I don't remember the address, but it's linked to our homepage.

Jason, it's all good, my brotha. I still haven't had a chance to catch up with you and the little lady (no pun intended) and the rugrat, but I need to. We play a lot of shows there and in Houston, so I'm quite certain we will have plenty of opportunities to catch up.

Originally posted by cornbread:

Hey Lug, I bet you are quite cute, so I would buy you a drink. We play more of a classic rock/outlaw country style. Some people compare us to the Eagles and Bob Seger. The band is called 9 Station Drive and our website is here.

We have a few songs up on our My SPace page, but I don't remember the address, but it's linked to our homepage.

Jason, it's all good, my brotha. I still haven't had a chance to catch up with you and the little lady (no pun intended) and the rugrat, but I need to. We play a lot of shows there and in Houston, so I'm quite certain we will have plenty of opportunities to catch up.

You should run your music by these guys:

http://www.tbonetoms.com/

go to the Tom's Backyard link and the band schedule link to get an idea of who plays there. Your music would work well there. It's an outdoor area that probably hold between 100 to 200 people, great place to take the family. Give y'all some exposure on the south side. :D

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

Archived