Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

LowDown SWAG: Holiday Shipping Deadlines

ATM

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ATM:

They do have a canvas tote bag. Interested? I'll make it available. :cool:

Sorry, no. My mother must have beat me as an infant with a tote bag, I hate 'em.

Don't go to much trouble, the 1 rack item I currently have is a wireless receiver that spends most of its time at church and doesn't move much. I was just curios.

- Matt W.

Got my order today. Not bad turnaround and products are good quality.

Here's a pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/atmofmn/T-Shirts/stickers.jpg

I had made my own shirt before setting up the site, so I don't have one yet, if the question arose in anybody's head.

ATM

I'm just waiting on some calls from potential employers. Part of the first paycheck that comes will be for some LDLD gear. I'll need a few stickers...too many places to put them (including my guitarists' cars).

i think we should have a shirt that says

"Fender robbed BenLoy"

"I'm thinkin' we should let bump answer this one...

Prepare to don Nomex!"

-social critic

"When I install my cannons, I'm totally going to blast their asses back to the 16th century; Black Beard style"

-bumpcity

Ah, I actually have a Ben Loy product in mind.

I am currently putting together a limited "LowDown Member Series" line of products. Not everybody will be represented, but these items should bring some smiles. Look for the first to come June 1st.

In fact, I just completed a sticker that includes a quote from Rhino Bob in the "Black is louder, red is faster..." thread.

ATM

good work ATM

ya know, it always makes me happy when a forum can become more than just a website, and a whole community. there's no meanies, or people that think they know it all (only people that DO know it all) ;)

It's kewl, becuase it bet if we were all in a room together, it'd be more like a small town of a few hundred people.

*begin Cheers theme*....Where everybody knows your name....

:D

-BGO

5 words you should live by...

Music is its own reward

---------------

My Band: www.Myspace.com/audreyisanarcissist

Originally posted by ATM on the 18th:

Note on the graphics: zeronyne will be providing me with a higher res. graphic, so you'll want to wait until I tell you on the LowDownLowdown inspired items.

Zeronyne came through with the improved graphic and I have updated all items in question!

Now back to work on some more and different items. Still no black shirts. :(

ATM

Just got my order - very nice stuff!!!

Unfortunately, my daughter has laid claim to the 'Hoodie". She 'got it' immediately - something to be said about 2 years of Trombone in Elem School Band, I s'pose. (She reads better than I do!)

Good thing I bought a regular sweatshirt for myself.

...and I think the T-Shirt will come in handy around the 18th of June @ BassCentral.

Great work ATM and 0-9 and JC!!!

Keep us up to date on design changes and new stuff.

Jim

Jim

Confirmed RoscoeHead

Couple of additions:

LowDown Women\'s "I\'m here to see the Bass Player" Tank Top

LowDown "Bass Chic" Women\'s T

&

LowDown BBQ "Kiss the Bassist" Apron. Come on, you gotta have one for Independence Day!

Thinking of putting a calendar together. I also thought that it would be great if the months had pictures by different Lowdowners. Could be a pic of you, with your bass, up on stage, tour bus, pic of your audience while up on stage, pic from your vacation, your cat, just about anything. We'll put it together, and then have it ready for '06.

ATM

Looks great! I like the idea of a calendar. I think the tank top would be better IMHO without the extra bass clef on the back. But that's me...the gf's not around to check with. ;)

Okay,

I'm tired. Work has been nuts. I usually work 12 hour days with 1 hour on either end for travel. First of the month stuff in this "weather" is not fun.

That out of the way, I am happy to anounce early (since I'm going to bed very soon) that I have updated a lot of items and added a few things. :bor:

ATM

LOL!

I"m glad that my fellow members will have the chance to be..... uhhhhh ...closer to my member..ship...

:freak:

Tenstrum

"Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face."

Harry Dresden, Storm Front

• 2 weeks later...

*WARNING! SHAMELESS, SHAMELESS PLUG AHEAD!*

I was up late last night and decided to work on an idea I had during one of Wraub's threads in the "For the Band" forum. I created a line for the generic band in need of matching threads. I also decided that on this new shop, I will try to make a buck or two.

To view, click right here.

Now, if you see something I've done over there and would like the LowDown logo on it, I'll be more than happy to do so and provide it on the LowDown shop page with no markup. This new site will have Bass and Music themes, but I will also deviate more to excercise my passion for creating T-shirts (yes, I've always wanted to have my own T-shirt shop.)

Anyway, don't forget to visit the Low Down Lowdown SWAG shop for your latest Low Down gear.

*SHAMELESS PLUG IS OVER, YOU CAN RESUME YOUR LIFE NOW*

:P

ATM

Archived