Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Fieldy on "Monk"-the tv show, not Thelonious

jeremy c

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also thought you were going to say Thelonius Monk, so i rushed to read his wisdom... I was actually relieved to read it was the TV show...

don't scare me like that , Jeremy!!!

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Sorry I missed that. I am a great fan of Korn and have been since their humble beginnings.

I think the music is genuine and powerful and hey, who doesn't like the highland pipes in a metal setting?

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

I missed "Monk" on Friday because I was at the Texas Music Educator's convention in San Antonio. Stayin' at the freakin' Hilton (district paid!) So I rushed down from the sessions to watch Monk, which my wife and I love, and the hotel doesn't carry the USA network.

Of course, I don't really know much about Korn.

"Let's raise the level of this conversation" -- Jeremy Cohen, in the Picasso Thread.

Still spendin' that political capital far faster than I can earn it...stretched way out on a limb here and looking for a better interest rate.

I love that show, but unfortunatey I missed that episode...sigh....but I'll see it soon enough I think
Hiram Bullock thinks I like the band volume too soft (but he plays guitar). Joe Sample thinks I like it way too loud (but he plays piano). -Marcus Miller

You mean they weren't as good as Kiss in Kiss Meets The Phantom Of The Park?

How upsetting.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Ben, that's hilarious.

Well, I was worried about Korn's take on "T. Monk." Not so long ago, I remember the article (in Rolling Stone?) regarding their take on Ben Folds. Ben Folds in turn wrote a song about that article, Rocking the Suburbs. Humor does belong in music.

Archived