Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Powered pedalboard that works?

musicfiend

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also guessing the order I daisy chain the pedals fr power doesn't matter.

Just wanna have all the bas(s)es covered. I am a newbie to effects pedals and boards.

Hiram Bullock thinks I like the band volume too soft (but he plays guitar). Joe Sample thinks I like it way too loud (but he plays piano). -Marcus Miller

Well actually...

U must first take the number of pedals you have, then dived that by 35, then you take the square root of that number, times it by the number of pedals you wish you had, travel to the 4th moon of Saturn, then, and only then, will you know the order of the daisy chain.

:D:D:thu:

-BGO

5 words you should live by...

Music is its own reward

---------------

My Band: www.Myspace.com/audreyisanarcissist

Originally posted by Bass_god_offspring:

Well actually...

U must first take the number of pedals you have, then dived that by 35, then you take the square root of that number, times it by the number of pedals you wish you had, travel to the 4th moon of Saturn, then, and only then, will you know the order of the daisy chain.

:D:D:thu:

Saturn has 34 moons. We sent a space shuttle to one of them 5 years ago. We are getting the data from the travel just now. I think I'll guesstimate (i hate that word) the way to daisy chain heaven.
Hiram Bullock thinks I like the band volume too soft (but he plays guitar). Joe Sample thinks I like it way too loud (but he plays piano). -Marcus Miller

Saturn has 34 moons. We sent a space shuttle to one of them 5 years ago. We are getting the data from the travel just now. I think I'll guesstimate (i hate that word) the way to daisy chain heaven.
lol, yeah, i heard about that recently. crazy stuff eh?

:cool:

-BGO

Music is its own reward

---------------

Originally posted by Bass_god_offspring:

lol, yeah, i heard about that recently. crazy stuff eh?

:cool:

YOU HEARD THAT I HATE THE WORD GUESSTIMATE!!!

BUT FROM WHO?????..........yes it is crazy

A little update for whom it may concern.

I bought the pedal board mentioned earlier off of ebay. I know I'm missing out on that diy satisfaction. But the permade board cost roughly the sme as the diy project in my case. In addition, it comes with handles, aluminum siding, rubber feet, and it comes in the pefect size. I also went ahead and purchsed the george l's solderles cable effects kit, and an ernie ball vp jr with 260k pot. This pedal will be alongside the memory man, bigg muff, tuner, and space for future GAS. I'm yet to buy the pa9, but plan on making the purchase soon, along with some velcro. I'm gonna recieve the vp jr, cable kit, and board soon(bought from ebay). I hope to finish up and see if I can't post pics soon.

A little update for whom it may concern.

I bought the pedal board mentioned earlier off of ebay. I know I'm missing out on that diy satisfaction. But the permade board cost roughly the sme as the diy project in my case. In addition, it comes with handles, aluminum siding, rubber feet, and it comes in the pefect size. I also went ahead and purchsed the george l's solderles cable effects kit, and an ernie ball vp jr with 260k pot. This pedal will be alongside the memory man, bigg muff, tuner, and space for future GAS. I'm yet to buy the pa9, but plan on making the purchase soon, along with some velcro. I'm gonna recieve the vp jr, cable kit, and board soon(bought from ebay). I hope to finish up and see if I can't post pics soon.

kewl, kewl.

that is a good looking pedalboard there, hope it arrives soon.

today i just add some handles and rubber feet to my board i'll post pics son.

:D

-BGO

Music is its own reward

---------------

So how's that case coming along at BGO INGENUITY INC.

lol, as soon as i decide that it's worth it to spend 30.00 to build it.

i just spent 17.00 on the handles and rubber feet.

i'll post the pic of it tomorrow.

:D

thanks for the compliment too.

oh and BTW, how do u have 200+ posts, lol, that's almost as much as me.

-BGO

Music is its own reward

---------------

My mom has been a businees woman to pay the bills for the last 20 odd years(and a few even years too), so she's accumulated a lot of suit cases and brief cases( fortrade shows, meetings, lookin all professional, etc.) I'm gonna try to find one of hers to fit my board, and then get some foam and spray it onto the sides....do you have an option like this available to you for roughly the same price(foam only)

or you could do this for cheaper....

METAL CABINET CORNER BLACK (3) .. $3.90

METAL CABINET CORNER BLACK (2) .. $1.30

EXTRA WIDE STRAP HANDLE HD BL (2).. $5.80

ACOUSTIC FOAM 2-1/2" 24"x18" (2).. $11.80

Subtotal: $22.80

+ 2'x 4' 3/8th" fiber board....3.96

btw, the shipping on that site is crazy expensive, it's like 10 bucks for a 20 dollar order.

-BGO

Music is its own reward

---------------

Archived