Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My Heart Is Broken, And It's My Fault.

ricknbokkerv2.0

Originally posted by jimbojones:

actually, I owe my dad 400 bucks for a paintball gun. Which is a whole lot of money to me.

Note how long it takes to pay that debt OFF, and keep that lesson in mind when you get older! It'll save you a lot of heartache!

:D

The Black Knight always triumphs!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dan South:

Originally posted by jimbojones:

actually, I owe my dad 400 bucks for a paintball gun. Which is a whole lot of money to me.

Note how long it takes to pay that debt OFF, and keep that lesson in mind when you get older! It'll save you a lot of heartache!

:D

I am actually waiting for a $400 loan from someone else that owes me, I actually just the middle- man that got screwed.
primus sucks

Originally posted by BenLoy:

I understand emotional attachments to instruments...but it is still just a bass.

Even a $20,000 double bass is still just a bass. Very sad to part with...but human lives outweigh them astronomically. I'd gladly spray lighter fluid over all of my basses and toss a match on them if it would spare the life of someone close to me.

Many people find themselves in debt because of mistakes they've made, and others because of the hand that life has dealt them. Life is hard for everyone for different reasons...

What Ben said.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived