Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

If you had to choose...

73 P Bass

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rush!! Rush all the way. Man, I'd give my left nut to see them; well maybe not. I've wanted to see them for awhile now, shame I'm still only 17 and broke. I may never get to see them in my life time..... that is a sad reality indeed.
Life like jazz is best improvised

Even if I coud get free tickets to both, I would not make either concert because of prior commitments. And it would be a great paying, but incredibly lame gig. :cry:

I've seen Rush many times and they were all great shows, so I would have to check out Prince for something completely different.

"The Blues is the Roots, and the rest is the Fruits"

Willie Dixon

I've seen both (lucky me!). I enjoyed both shows. I like Prince's and Rush's music.

If I had to choose... Prince and NPG. If possible, one of the "after-party" gigs. :thu:

Interesting question, although it seems a bit applish and orangish. :)

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

Originally posted by jeremyc:

I think it's a valid question, if you've got $50 to buy a ticket and both acts are coming to town, you've got to pick one.

I don't know about Prince, but $50 won't buy a Rush ticket. I thought the heard the cheapest one for the Indy show was $76.
Music has no boundaries. It is yours to discover, to enjoy, to draw from and to pass on to others.

Archived