Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nuendo/XP problems or conflicts?

I'm looking to upgrade to a new computer, probably within the next two months (one with a bigger hard drive and processor). Every laptop I see these days is running XP and so I was wondering if there any conflicts between XP and Nuendo(v1.5, if that matters). Any and all input is appreciated.... Cheers! Spencer
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Spencer, I just started using Nuendo a few weeks ago on both my desktop and laptop PC's. The desktop is XP with an Aardvark 24/96 soundcard and the laptop is XP with an Echo Layla Laptop soundcard. So far I haven't had any problems at all. I also installed the Mackie UAD-1 and TC Powercore PCI cards on my desktop and haven'thad any conflicts either. I'm using Nuendo 1.53, so I say go for it! :) BTW, both machines have 1GB of RAM, which I think helps. Processors are 2.53Ghz on the desktop and 1.8Ghz on the laptop. Both P4's if that makes any difference. :)

[quote] BTW, both machines have 1GB of RAM, which I think helps. Processors are 2.53Ghz on the desktop and 1.8Ghz on the laptop. Both P4's if that makes any difference. [/quote]Is there any advantage in going Dual Processors?? I gather the program was written for dual processors. cheers john

(tapping finger tips together) Excellent. My plan is working perfectly....... :p Seriously, that is great news. Thanks for the input! Cheers! Spencer
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Archived