Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

so i go away for two weeks and look at you sicko's

what the snot boogered this place? heeeeeh? wewus, go outside. do it. shut off your computer, open the door, and go outside. your skin needs sun. go boy. do it now. the world awaits. maybe there is something out there. butts are nice, go find some. go. go now. do it.. may the pt for my bunghole be with you.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Coaster, I was wondering what happened to you! Did you go on vacation or something? Hope you had fun... What did you miss? Well, Wewus went away for a few days, and while he was gone, many of us changed our displayed names to variations on "wewus" and left them like that until he came back from his trip to the boonies. I spammed (posted a song in a thread OTHER than the IYMAG? FOH" thread), Khan rightfully called me on it, then counter-spammed, we talked about how cool Lee Flier is, wewus threatened to get serious (don't worry, it didn't last...), I posted info about the Alien Ant Farm bus crash in Spain, and got a lot of supportive responses. I'm sure there's more, but that's all that comes to mind at the moment. Good to have ya back!

Coaster: What's up my deranged hippie brother? I have been WAY outside and I saw some nice butts too. I got back late Monday and the names on the forum were changed to like Phil O'Wewus, FranknWewus, Wewus47. Wager started that thing, it was extremeley funny. How was your trip to Spain?

Ya know Coaster: I've been a lot of places, played a lot of music, good and bad, made a lot of money, lost a lot of money, known a lot of women and loved a few, seen the best of times and the worst of times, so if I want to hang out here for a while and chat, that's what I'm going to do and I really don't care if you like it or not. HA! sounds like some kind of a fucked up country song coming on.

coaster told us he was leaving for two weeks. when i suggested that we change our names in the "let's talk about Wewus while he's gone..." thread, i mentioned that coaster [i]and[/i] wewus would be back soon- "let's all change our names" or relocate the forum or something as a prank. i thought about going to [b]coaster47[/b] after [b]wewus47[/b], but i missed my [i]own[/i] name.

Archived