Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Macca's Tour Rider

wraub

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul's requests didn't seem all that odd.

The only thing I wonder about is the vegan food. It's a cinch that Abe Laboriel has had a few meat byproducts in his life!!

Still, a lot better than Paul's Beatle tours, with all that self-destructive stuff being consumed.

In one of my previous lives for one summer I was a manager at a local posh hotel...we were where everybody stayed. In two months we had, CSNY, James Taylor, Paula Abdul, OJ Simpson, Moody Blues (They drank the bar dry that night, and you'd never believe the skanky groupies they had!!!)Stone Temple Pilots and...Meat Loaf.

Mr. M. Loaf (real name, now) had the most extravagant rider I've ever heard of...including things like no vacuuming in the hall outside his room, the precise temperature of the room, room temp water, extra wait-staff 24 hours a day. He expected a "gift" and specified that it was to be fresh fruit, and which kinds.

This hotel rider is 6 pages long...I still have it.

And then, when he came in, he was the most ill-mannered, obnoxious guy I've ever seen.

"Let's raise the level of this conversation" -- Jeremy Cohen, in the Picasso Thread.

Still spendin' that political capital far faster than I can earn it...stretched way out on a limb here and looking for a better interest rate.

why does sir paul get two more feet of banquet table in his "inner sanctum" than the rest of the band? macca gets one 8' and one 6' banquet table while the band gets two 6' tables. i would assume you would need to lay out more food for the band than for one man.

adding to that, it's fine for the big mac to be a vegan: it's his choice to remove all oy from his diet. but to enforce a vegetarian diet to whomever happened to be working at the venue that day is dispicable.

ahhh, sir paul. where did you go wrong?

Eeeeeehhhhhhhhh.

Paul's a rich guy used to getting what he wants, but in the world of rock stars, his requests seem pretty reasonable....

I'm pretty sure the staff of the venue looks at this rider and says "Thank GOD, no 43 green M&Ms or other such bullshit..."

Take at the Red Hot Chili Peppers\' rider, Page 4 : They demand the venue buy them new socks and underwear!!!

After reading Christina's food demands I take back what I said after reading Sir Paul's. She has the crazy stuff. CRAZY CRAZY stuff.
"Cliff Burton (the "Major rager of the 4-string mother f***er", from Metallica)" Direct quote from Wikipedia (censored out of respect for the forum)

Originally posted by jeremyc:

Follow this link to 134 tour riders.

tour rider web page

I read ZZTop. They get an oxygen mask, oxygen backstage and a doctor present during the show.

The food is M&M's, Jalapenos and strawberries. And plenty of beer.

These guys must leave blood on the floor when they're done.

"Let's raise the level of this conversation" -- Jeremy Cohen, in the Picasso Thread.

Still spendin' that political capital far faster than I can earn it...stretched way out on a limb here and looking for a better interest rate.

Archived