Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tune featuring Richard Bona

the leaping frog

For those of you enjoying Richard Bona's playing, here's an excerpt from one track of my upcoming CD (remember Jaco?)

http://theleapingfrog.com/music/Piece%20of%20Mind.mp3

To integrate the wide range of ethnic styles the world is giving us with the latest technological toys our wonder boys are coming up with...

www.theleapingfrog.com

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linwood!! you reminded me too late!!- man- i knew he was playing the House of Blues and i forgot!! by the way, Im Adrian - the bass player of the dearly departed STORM- i know you were invloved with Jerry on the preparations, did you sing " Jammin"?

but ive yet to meet you- peace!-

Praise ye the LORD.

....praise him with stringed instruments and organs...

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Hi Adrian, That was Bonny B singing on that piece. I haven't seen him in a while, but I think he's still playing drums with Bruce Hornsby. I tried to e you from your site but didn't find a link. You can always get me at linwood@bellmusicproductions.com

i just did 2 weeks with Bonny B at the Blue Note doing a Soul Review- he is a badass drummer!! i contact you at the email you ent , peace!- Adrian

Praise ye the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Linwood, thank you for the kind words. Much appreciated.

JeremyC, i have enough music for two CDs worth of World/Fusion compositions at an advanced production stage. About 4 or 5 feature Richard Bona on bass, also N'Doumbe Djengue (Salif Keita) and Henry Dorina play bass. Will Calhoun on one track, Ralph Bowen (sax)on most tracks and myself on guitar. I am mixing all of that myself so it is taking me quite a while on my spare time to finish everything up. To know more about me without cluttering this space, i guess my site is the best way to go. Thank you again for your support! :thu:

To integrate the wide range of ethnic styles the world is giving us with the latest technological toys our wonder boys are coming up with...

www.theleapingfrog.com

in my greeting to linwood- i failed to say i also really loved the track- and was very impressed!! let me know when you need a GOOD bass player on one of your sessions!!

;)

Praise ye the LORD.

excerpt from- Psalm 150

visit me at:

www.adriangarcia.net

for His glory

Bassadick, thanks for the feedback! I had a hard time finding the right ideas for the drum programing so these compliments coming from seasonned players make all these hours in front of a computer worth my while.

There will be more coming your way.

www.theleapingfrog.com

Archived