Jump to content

Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Which Copyright Form, SR or PA ?

Recommended Posts

I'm about to copyright some songs and I'm not sure which forms I should use. I've always used form SR for when I had full production studio recordings. But some of what I want to copyright will be stripped down production wise. So I'm only concerned with lyrics and composition.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply



PA is fine fine for just music/lyrics...


...SR is for performance...and music/lyrics.


So...you can use SR for any/all...but no need if you are only doing music/lyrics, in which case PA will do.

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com


"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...