Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Songwriters Opportunity

elld

The SIBL Project Songs Inspired by Literature is on the 3 week countdown for the 2nd annual songwriter's competition to come to a close. This international songwriting competition is soliciting songs inspired by books, plays or poems. The competition is part of an annual awareness campaign to promote reading and raise funds for adult literacy projects. The deadline for entries is September 7th, 2002. The second SIBL benefit CD, "Chapter Two" will be released around the world early in 2003 and will feature the 10 winning entries, and some established artists. One grand prize winner will also get $2500. The SIBL Project, a not-for-profit company located in San Francisco, CA, is dedicated to creating an awareness of the power of story, song, adult literacy and the fundamental legacy of all three. For more information on the contest and to submit your material, check out the website at: www.siblproject.org.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The SIBL Project, a not-for-profit company located in San Francisco
i dont think its BAD spam if its not a profit thing - this seems more like a FYI thing. I think the guy gets a break for this one? :confused:
Visit my band : www.neonfleacircus.net or www.myspace.com/neonfleacircus

Originally posted by Cowfingers:

The SIBL Project, a not-for-profit company located in San Francisco
i dont think its BAD spam if its not a profit thing - this seems more like a FYI thing. I think the guy gets a break for this one? :confused:
Cowfingers, I gotta agree. This doesn't seem like the sleazy, fuzz-encrusted type of we usually see around here.

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Archived