Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Check out the new "invisible" link on the word "Posts: "--goes to recent posts

Check out the little hack I found and added. See where it has the text "Posts: "? Place your mouse over it. It takes you to that users recent posts. Cool, huh? Also, please check your private messages (by clicking on [url=http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=my_profile]my profile[/url] ) as the email notification for it in the last version may not have worked correctly all the time...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's a VERY useful feature Rob - Thanks. I can see myself using that instead of the search fnction when I remember who made the post I'm looking for but I forgot what thread it was in. Again, very useful. I'm surprised no one else has commented about it yet. Thanks again for all that you do to keep things happening around here! :thu:

It happens sometimes Natty - usually when I'm headed towards a new personal post "milestone" - 3K, here I come! Actually, I've been "playing" a bit, but normally I try to keep the posts a little bit more on topic and informative, but ya gotta get a little nuts sometimes, right? Anyway, I think it's a very cool feature Rob, and I'm surprised more people have not checked this thread out and commented about it. Thanks again for all your hard work.

Archived