Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

WHO'S GOIN' TO FRANKFURT? I AM.

I am leavin' for Frankfurt Friday afternoon and I'll be there also Sat and Sun. Not the easiest days, but I couldn't leave during the week. Who else is goin, and can we meet? I am gonna be most of the time in the SuperBooth at the Doepfer and Elektron stands, as I'm their importer for Italy. Ask for Max Ventura.
Max Ventura, Italy.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Craig - As I mentioned earlier, Max and I and a few of the other keyboard forum guys are gonna do dinner Friday night. It'll be great if you can make it. We're going to meet at the ADAM booth (Halle 6.1, D65) at 6PM Friday night. Hope your schedule permits! See you over there.... dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Hey, Mats, I've seen you are from Kungsbacka! I lived there about 3 months, summer 1989. My girlfriend at the time was from there. Also, the company I import, Elektron-ACME, is from Goteborg. Do you perhaps know Mr. Per Lindqvist? Or Mr. Cederqvist, an advertising executive who keeps a sailboat in Kungsbacka harbor?
Max Ventura, Italy.

[quote]Originally posted by argomax: [b]Hey, Mats, I've seen you are from Kungsbacka! I lived there about 3 months, summer 1989. My girlfriend at the time was from there. Also, the company I import, Elektron-ACME, is from Goteborg. Do you perhaps know Mr. Per Lindqvist? Or Mr. Cederqvist, an advertising executive who keeps a sailboat in Kungsbacka harbor?[/b][/quote]Hi Argomax, I move to Kungsbacka 5 years ago but I work in Göteborg so I have very few social contacts in Kungsbacka. Best r's, Mats N

Archived