Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So I'm in my local strip club yesterday, and I see...

I go every chance I get. Let me tell you that it's a real crap shoot with the lap dancing. It would help if you had the DJ's song list and can time it right because a bad song = a bad dance. How many times have you hear Sade on and thought you'd get some Luvvvvin and try to find a decent looking chick to get a dance from named Bambi and then you sit down and the next song is "livin la vita loca" and she's all over the place shakin her ass like she's in the freakin' music video. Get your slinky ass down here! It all depends on the song. They don't know why that is but us musicians do. Pick your tempos to how fast you like the grind. Certain chord changes will get them goinf. Any song with minor 7th in it is a sure thing. Pick the song, then the chick....as quickly as possible. Oh, on the dangling rings thing... don't like it much and am a bit worried it would get caught on your zipper. Imagine coming home with a stripper attached to you...try explaining THAT one to your girl! a strippa on the zippa....I think I have a tune! just some bigg thoughts from Mr. Bigglesworth.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived