Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So, are you a Seismologist?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is rude and in very poor taste to insult by mentioning someone's period or other bodily function, period. Unless you need to say, "Baby, your stinkfoot puts a hurt on my nose." Then it's a case of self-preservation.

This looks like as good an excuse to run over 10,000 posts as any. In fact, I say we begin a splinter of the earthquake cult in which post count equals nearness to the creator. Tedster gets to be high priest. Lee's already a high priestess of the Cult of Keef. That leaves a bunch of bishops (or medicine men in Phil, Jeff the Weasel and whomever else over 10k in posts wants to duke it out.

That makes me the vestal virgin... in about 30 posts. Sacrifice me, baby! :evil:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

I have no idea what a vestal virgin really is! :freak:

Wait a minute! I'm making up the religeon here, Billster!

I won't be cool for long, Cereal! :freak: (&%*#$ Harmony Central, move, &*$$# just as I'm about to feel cool by hitting 5 figures! Now the religeon's gonna start me back in the rank and file when we move.

I suppose I'll still have my guitar post-god-damn.. er, excuse me. post-god-dum so long as MP doesn't spray the place for pests. :eek:

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived