Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

London 7/7 - looking for published victim list

Help, folks.

I have a couple of London friends who I have not been able to contact since the attacks. Does anyone know of an e-published list of victims? I have been unsuccessful so far in looking at Google, Yahoo, and searching some of the British news sites.

THanks, all. I appreciate it.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres a list of people missing and listed via Sky News. http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1188497,00.html

I hope this helps and please do let me and other London SSS members know if there is anythingwe can do to help you in your search.

As such because of the horrid way these bombs went of, the identifacation of victims has not been started and this will start soon but you can call 0870 1566 344 (+44 if outside of the UK replacing the 0 at the front of the number with +44)

I really hope this helps you out adn good luck and if you need help, well just call ok?

Wikipedia has pretty good ongoing coverage:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

Contact numbers

Special contact numbers were issued for those trying to find friends or relatives.

Casualty Hotline (Metropolitan Police): 0870 156 6344 (UK) +44 870 156 6344 (International)

Metropolitan Police: 020 7766 6020 (UK) +44 20 7766 6020 (International)

British Transport Police: 020 8358 0101 (UK) +44 20 8358 0101 (International)

Those outside the UK should see the list of Foreign Ministry contact details.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Denmark has established an emergency number for relatives and friends of missing Danes: +45 3392 1112

(International)

People with information regarding the bombings were asked to report it to the following number.

Home Office anti-terrorist hotline 0800 789 321 (UK)

Archived