Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

WHY? do you gain weight after marriage?

Coaster,

I didn't make it through all of the posts on the thread here, so forgive me if I repeat something already covered. IIRC, during your spell of sickness, weren't you prescribed steroids as a treatment? I don't have any links right now to supporting documentation right now, but I have always heard that steroids will pack the pounds on without efforts.

If you were administered, or are currently taking steroids as a treatment, this may very well provide an explanation as to your weight gain; opposed to the timing of your marriage. I know that a lot of sinus medications, as well as strained muscles, ligaments, and etc use steroids as a medical treatment. Check your labels or ask your doctor if you are unsure.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote by TLD:

---------------------------------------

Lee's 100% right...if you excercise very regularly, it's a mistake to pay too much attention to the scale. Muscle weighs a lot. Go by how you look, how you fit into cloths etc.

---------------------------------------

The one thing to concentrate on is your blood pressure, whatever your weight it or how you "look". High blood pressure runs in my family (EVERYONE has it, even the thinner members of the family). For me, being overweight is very dangerous. :(

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Archived