Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

11 Days, 6000 Miles..I've finally made it here!

Originally posted by Ernest Buckley:

Nice pix, now why the heck would you leave Alaska for Jersey? And for the summer?

:D

Well I was done up there and had the opportunity to go to NJ to work on my Bus. I want to tour full time so I have to get the bus livable..hence I'm there until the holidays...Yea, the Summer is the BEST in Alaska and sucks in NJ..I'm not hip to heat over 75 degrees.. :(

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope to head to Nashville this fall, maybe we'll hook up. My understanding is that Nashville is certainly hotter than 75* in the summer, haha. I hate summer in Louisiana. It's usually hotter 'n hell and humid. Right now, we're in a drought and it is SO evident how bad humidity is in the equation. Because even though it was 100* yesterday (yep!), it wasn't THAT bad because it seems the humidity has been low lately.

We need rain really bad. WAY below normal.

> > > [ Live! ] < < <

Well I was done up there and had the opportunity to go to NJ to work on my Bus. I want to tour full time so I have to get the bus livable..hence I'm there until the holidays...Yea, the Summer is the BEST in Alaska and sucks in NJ..I'm not hip to heat over 75 degrees..

I hear ya. Here in Brooklyn, we`re not far from each other. Enjoyed your site.

Archived