Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

SPAM For Philly-Area Peoples

Sunday June 26 is the Antique Row Culinary Arts Festival, noon - 5pm. As you (may) know, Studio Curve Dominant proudly resides on Antique Row, and this festival is a gem of city life, so by all means come and hang, eat, browse the shops and enjoy inner-Philly hospitality like no other. Curve Dominant will be hosting the East end music stage featuring reggae band The Suntones, plus performances by Naeemah and G-Star, with Michael Anderer DJ-ing between sets. Last year's festival drew approximately 30,00 people.

There will be a great big afterparty at the Mask & Wig Club, $10 admission covers all the beer you can drink.

The Antique Row Culinary Arts Festival is a promotional partner with the Sunoco Welcome America! Philadelphia celebration commemorating Independence Day.

Here's more info:

http://www.antique-row.org/

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, couldn't hack my gig at Jordan Kitt, mostly because I've worked for myself most of my life, and I have a problem with people telling me what to do, especially when they're dumb asses, like my boss up there. :D

I really like Philly though. I'd like to spend more time there. A lot to see, a lot to do, but that's the worst damn traffic I've ever seen. There is no way to get to a 9:00 am appointment in Philly. You can get there at 7 or 11, but 9 is impossible.

I can't blame you at all. The automobile traffic here is positively miserable. Fortunately I don't have to deal with it because I live in center city and walk everywhere (Philly is a great "walking town" much like Paris), but I see so much road rage it's rediculous.

Sorry I missed you while you were here, bro!

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

Archived