Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Going to see Reba..(sheesh) , Terri and Brad

Self Aggrandizment...

Glen Helen Pavillion, Saturday.

The bass player Spady Brannan, has been gracious to get us in. He's an ex Mogami junkie, now buying )...using (brand) which we make...

I'm buying two (model) Telecaster Right angle cables, one for Terri Clark and one for Brad Paisley, who both play Tele's. It will be my little ass kissing, surprise, surprise...I'll let Spady do the cheerleading.

I saw Reba attend a set for one of her writers at the Blue Bird Cafe last NAMM session in Nashville.

She's about as genuine as it gets.

Looking forward to the set.

Think of how many records she's cut since Fancy (back when there were dinosaurs) and she's still choosing great tunes and making great records.

Not many in any genre have that type of longevity.

It's also the first time she's taken her studio band out, instead of ringer's in a long time so it should be a fun evening.

Anyway, sorry to brag but, I got's to share with someone...

R

R

Label on the reverb, inside 1973 Ampeg G-212: "Folded Line Reverberation Unit" Manufactured by beautiful girls in Milton WIS. under controlled atmosphere conditions.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's OK...I of course mispelled her name to throw you of..heh, heh...corrected now.

Thanks, :o:o:o:o:o

R

Label on the reverb, inside 1973 Ampeg G-212: "Folded Line Reverberation Unit" Manufactured by beautiful girls in Milton WIS. under controlled atmosphere conditions.

Archived