Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

After sales service

Just a word about after sales - I recently knackered the input socket on my George Dennis wah pedal while trying to remove the end of a broken jack plug that was jammed in it. I e-mailed the company to see where I could get a replacement socket and they said they'd send me one free of charge. Bear in mind that this pedal is well outside its guarentee period. I doubt if many manufacturers could come up with this level of service.

:thu:

www.george-dennis.cz

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of our NTK's crapped out months after being out of warranty, and save the few $$$ to ship it to them, Rode fixed it for nothing.

Mackie sent me a new HDR 24/96 overnight because I had one LED readout segment out, that did not impede on the machines operation at all. I was shocked!!!!!!!!

Hope this is helpful.

NP Recording Studios

Analog approach to digital recording.

Originally posted by where02190:

Mackie sent me a new HDR 24/96 overnight because I had one LED readout segment out, that did not impede on the machines operation at all. I was shocked!!!!!!!!

My experience with Mackie is not the same. We get our Mackie product through a distributor. Any order I make takes weeks, and many phone follow ups. I call Mackie directly, they always say that there is stock. If only they would allow dealer direct sales.
There is no substitute.

Archived