Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Just saw the Dead Black Jedis last night

at DC9 in DC. Dead Black Jedis is Jedi's band. It was good to catch up with Jedi - hadn't seen him in a while.

It was a good show. Real good clean tone from Jedi and he sings well - nice solos, too! The drummer seems to have gotten better since I last heard him and now they have a bass player, too.

Their CD sounds really good (thanks, Jedi).

Good stuff!

aka riffing

Double Post music: Strip Down

http://rimspeed.com

http://loadedtheband.com

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Rim,

You're the hero of the night. I really appreciate the support and kind words.

Thanks man for real,

Lincoln Ross

Dead Black Jedis

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

Don't know Bunny. Got some friends out in Berkely(sp??). Might try to get out there soon. How far are you from there?

"All conditioned things are impermanent. Work out your own salvation with diligence."

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

Way too kewl are you guys.

Actually Dan, a New York show might happen in a couple months. I'll keep you posted.

The Buddha's Last Words

R.I.P. RobT

Yo, Jedi...

As long as you're coming up the Turnpike...how about a stop in Jersey? We'd love to catch the band!

...of course, if you don't, it might prove, um, 'unhealthy', if ya know what I mean...

BadaBing,

Tim from Jersey

(cue the mandolin...leave the cannoli)

Play. Just play.

Originally posted by Jedi:

Don't know Bunny. Got some friends out in Berkely(sp??). Might try to get out there soon. How far are you from there?

Lincoln, I'm not far from Berkeley at all. I live about five miles away. If you ever play out here, you had BETTER let me know beforehand! I'd love to catch one of your shows. :thu:

Archived