Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Rumors of my demise

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Chip McDonald:

With nothing to show for it except about 140 pieces of unfinished music - of all genres, except a lot is hybrids that don't seem to fall into any category that's "useful"...

That my friend, is one place the "Americana" or "World" designations can come in. Use it to your advantage.

So there you go. I think I checked the "old Chip" at the door when I left whenever it was. So unfortunately, I'm afraid my stay here will be brief and probably not as entertaining. I looked over some of my old posts from wayyy back and I'm so blithe and carefree... I'm sorry, that person isn't here I don't think. But thanks for the welcome...

As we knew and accepted the old Chip, so will we accept the new Chip.

As the old Chip was relevant to these forums, so will the new more sober Chip be relevant. Maybe more so.

Personally, I hope we see you here at least as frequently, or nearly as frequently, as before your hiatus.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

Chip, I don't know if you know this, but numerous times in the past, we've had discussions with someone invariably saying, "Where's Chip?" or "I wish Chip were here" or things like that. A lot of us said that. You should know that a lot of people, myself included, missed you here, and we're glad that you're here again. And I'm not just saying this because it's Valentine's Day...

I'll have to agree with everyone else here, Chip. The quality around here definitely goes up, along with the collective intelligence when you're contributing.

It's great to have you back - in any capacity! :thu:

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Archived