Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

ATTENCIONE ALL: GREG ANDERSON is a FREAKIN' GEENYUS for bringin' us

GREG ANDERSON is a freekin' genius and a fine gent for bringing us our very own BRICE THE SWEDE DUDE...

Not only does old greggy-poo give his valuable time and energy to us and this site, he brangs in the BIG GUNS of folkes such as BRICE THE SWEDE and that CHICK MCGEE dude to help us find our way.

For instance:

I just got finished doing that STEREOPHONIC recording idea that BRICE THE SWEDE from: alcohol florida suggested and showed us digipics of.

So the recording came out GREAT with that new technique. It was about uh, wella, TWICE as much work getting levels and placements and all but WELL WORTH the added minutes.

The tracks are fuller and more natural sounding. The guitar is much better represented and the tones are more defined.

I placed the two mics by mic'ing the axe and then mic'ing the AIR in front of the axe. I mic'ed "AIR" ahahahah!

The funky out of phaseness is way cool junior and its thicker and more better by yards and yards; and so I thank you BRICE for your advice and GREGGY for being so dang leggy an, an, and thanks for all the goode wordes from all you smooth tongued devils. you know who you arrah...

right nowe, this PLACE, is SOMEWHERE over the rainbow for this not so nearly, nearly, man...

this place MOVES ME..

I had a movement tonite. uh wait that don't look right. uhmt . aehhh. stop.. stop now. erase. return..

NURSE!

this dang thang won't

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh yeah, what he said.

Seriously, though, this is a wonderful forum in general, but it is the helpful nature of the people here that makes it a wonderful place just to cruise around and get inspiration sometimes.

A big thank you to everyone willing to share their expertise and provide an opinion.

John

-----------

John\'s Songs

Originally posted by kylen:

Hey Cool Arell - there's a lot of stuff in AIR, eh?

What's the name of the new tune with the techniques you've discovered from Brice (hehe)?

I think it's cool he's here too :wave:

"Four leaf clover" is de workin' title. of course it's about a girl.

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

Originally posted by Bunny.:

Have you ever found a four-leaf clover, Arell?

I haven't found one since I was about seven years old. :(

oh HI BUNS!

Up to the same old twix I see. okay, I'll play along.

Yes BUNNYKINS! to answer your QUERY:

I thought I had found one but it turned out to be poisonous and barbed.

What I can share goes thusly:

Once in your life

you might get lucky and finde

someone to hold real tight

oh yes once in your life

you might get lucky and finde

someone to drive the cold from your nights

you see I was right there

I had found someone who cared

for me and it felt alright

but now thats over

it's so very over

i thought Life had handed me a four leaf clover

oh its over

its so very over

I thought I had found me a fourleaf clover

she was a goode girl

so I made her my world

there was a baby then two

All alone with her and the kids

oh all the fun things we did

I fell in love what else could I do

but now thats over

it's so very over

i thought Life had handed me a four leaf clover

oh its over

its so very over

I thought I had found me a fourleaf clover

SO you see, bunnycakes..

and I thank you for allowing me to share..

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

Thanks for sharing, Arell. That's a real sad song. :cry:

Do you ever wonder, "Maybe that extra leaf was just me"?

HEY BUNNS!

THATS A REAL Sad song?

I don't know about it being SAD, but it's HONEST.People are SAD and rarely honest even with themselves.

So, did you listen? really?

Cause I JUST NOW POSTED it on the web.. you must have JUST READ the LYRICS.

No, to answer your question; see, a four leaf clover is supposed to be lucky. and RARE.. and all those things that are wonderful and great and never to be taken for granted..

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

Originally posted by arellspencer:

Thanks for sharing, Arell. That's a real sad song. :cry:

HEY BUNNS!

THATS A REAL Sad song?

I don't know about it being SAD, but it's HONEST.People are SAD and rarely honest even with themselves.

So, did you listen? really?

Cause I JUST NOW POSTED it on the web.. you must have JUST READ the LYRICS.

No, to answer your question; see, a four leaf clover is supposed to be lucky. and RARE.. and all those things that are wonderful and great and never to be taken for granted..

No, I was talking about the lyrics. They're sad. That's not a bad thing.

I think you misunderstood my question about the extra leaf. I know what four leaf clovers represent.

BTW, I'm listening to your song now. I still think you have a nice singing voice. It's a good song.

Originally posted by arellspencer:

[qb]Thanks for sharing, Arell. That's a real sad song. :cry:

HEY BUNNS!

THATS A REAL Sad song?

I don't know about it being SAD, but it's HONEST.

qb]

BTW, I'm listening to your song now. I still think you have a nice singing voice. It's a good song.
DEAR BUNNE; Thanks for the goode words; you must be a very nice person to say such kinde things. I wrote it and recorded it JUST for me really as therapy. It was a neccesary work as I need a LOT of therapy. I posted it for all the secret listeners. if it SOUNDS goode to you then that BRICE THE SWEDE DUDE was correct in that valuable advice he so freely gakked out.(he could charge out the yin-yang for that info. ahahaha!). Him and that greg anderson are DIRECTLY responsible for it sounding better than ALL my other stuff. it's as plain as JANE as far as NO EFFECTS or compression as per instructions from the BIG GUNS and I used that STEREPHONIC technique that BRICIE went on and on and bloody freakin' get to the point already for christs sake, and on about.

BRICE is So DANG GOODe that from WAY OVER THERE he INFLUENCED my engineering skills to a higher level. Heck, I mic'ed AIR .heehee ahahaha. AIR I SAY! and it sounded FANTASTIC. how can AIR sound like anything? when you put something IN the air ahahaha!. I used the PATENTED "BRICE THE SWEDES' UNDERSTATED, AIR MIC'ing, LESS IS MORE but CHARGE THE SAME APPROOACH TO ENGINEERING: Compression is a hession. Hollar for the Dollars. it's THAT SIMPLE!

the work is not POSTCARD perfect like a GREAT engineer(or just a goode one ahahaha!) would make it but it MOVES and it's in the can an', an', an',and I thank you for lettin' me share.

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

Archived