Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Robert Downey Jr.

So... I'm seeing commercials on the idiot box about a debut album from our favorite "Less Than Zero" star. (Yeah, I know. Jami Gertz looks way better in a skirt.) :D

Says he's a singer songwriter.

Heard a bit of the singer part. Sounds like Sting after a three day Jim Beam binge. Not completely... unattractive.

Anyone else know anything?

Ricky

(Yes... I like the throat on that Sting fella...)

Click on some ads once in a while!! :) -------------->

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ricknbokkerv2.0:

[QB]So... I'm seeing commercials on the idiot box about a debut album from our favorite "Less Than Zero" star. (Yeah, I know. Jami Gertz looks way better in a skirt.) :D

Says he's a singer songwriter.

Anyone else know anything?

Ricky

ummm...

why would you want to know?

s :cool:

AMPSSOUNDBETTERLOUDER

Yeah.... Corey Hart. "Sunglasses At Night", right? :rolleyes:

In one of the lines of the song on the commercial, he says something about "modern times", except he pronounces "modern" as "modrun".

What the hell is that all about?? Not the first time I've heard it said that way, but... I don't get it.

Ricky

Click on some ads once in a while!! :) -------------->

Heard him sing something of his CD on Oprah(yeah, I watch it sometimes). One of the better offerings from actors trying to be pop or rock stars. Although not great.

Downey is perhaps one of the most naturally talented actors in the business. His sidetracking with dope problems was tragic, indeed. I certainly hope he's kicked it for good. We need someone else making movies besides Jude Law or Keanau Reeves.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Archived