Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yo! where be blackfish is??? HEY blackfish?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arell-

czech yur pee-emm's. No I haven't gotten the ceedee yet. I wasn't home, had a Bad Religion show last night. kicked ASS.

Agent Cooper-

No, no co-op here bro, but my girl loves that place. She always gets those barbecued tofu sticks. I go to Wildberries, my old roomate worked there so it was cheap. And they got the good Beer selection. No birks, no docs--that crap is too expensive. I buy headphones and mic stands. ;) As to the happy stomp, only after intense meditation/cation. Nice avatar, you greenpeace crazy narc you.

Originally posted by blackfish:

[QB]arell-

czech yur pee-emm's. No I haven't gotten the ceedee yet. I wasn't home, had a Bad Religion show last night. kicked ASS.

QB]

It should have already arrived..

Let me know.. I know I penned the correct addy..

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

Originally posted by blackfish:

Got it.

Kinda reminds me of Big Head Todd, and other times Trey Anastasio, the Phish cat. Thanks for the tunes! :wave:

I'm glad you got the disc then. Thanks for lettin' me share my homegrown dittys. it's way fun.

I don't listen to them cats you "mentioned" and I ain't ever larned any songs by them. I thank I heard a fish tune once . it was cool .. 'bout a possum..

Anyjhoo, nobodie ever said I sounded like them cats before.

that song, "Listen": is the first song I wrote for a band. (mine)

So thanks for listenin' there, Blackfish..

If you have lost your way and cannot finde your song then LISTEN...

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

I thank we need thet' trainslator dude to trainslate what thet secret agent man sade..

I thank birkenstoc is cheese..

"Oh stewardess, I speak hillbilly:"

Standing in front of the health food coop in Arcada?

Translation: "Lookie here, I can dig grease and butter on some draggin' fruit garden."

Adirondacks-cum-Humbolt? Doc Martens and Birkenstocks? Let's do The Hillbilly Happy Stomp!

Translation: "Jus' hang loose blooood. Knock yourself a pro slick. Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man'. You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an' smack 'em yack 'em."

Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow.

Originally posted by Hanshananigan:

I thank we need thet' trainslator dude to trainslate what thet secret agent man sade..

I thank birkenstoc is cheese..

"Oh stewardess, I speak hillbilly:"

Standing in front of the health food coop in Arcada?

Translation: "Lookie here, I can dig grease and butter on some draggin' fruit garden."

Adirondacks-cum-Humbolt? Doc Martens and Birkenstocks? Let's do The Hillbilly Happy Stomp!

Translation: "Jus' hang loose blooood. Knock yourself a pro slick. Gray matter back got perform' us' down I take TCBin, man'. You know wha' they say: See a broad to get that bodiac lay'er down an' smack 'em yack 'em."

Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow.

My translation of the han report:

Be cool and relax man/have a beah/my Brain's been batter'd?/Taking care of bizness mon'/as you've no doubt heard: see, her, scope her, grope, rope and hope 'er you know; with some chit chat and scat. man..

That funky aced man DOES have BRAINs..

END ARELL REPORT:

I could'nt get into my ten gallon hat this mornin' so NOW thanks to B.F. i got's to go out and buy all new hats. two sizes bigger I thank. therefore I am.. Get it?

I thank, therefore I am..

Deep.. and countryfied. yeehaw, maw.

ya'll come back now. ya''heer?. .

thanks for lettin' me share ,pards.

Get along little doagies..

What the hell is a Doagie..

whares that confounded bridge?

What's my name this monthe? I've forgotten my name again..

I don't know who I am anymore.

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

what is this from? this is on the Blink 182 cd Cheshire Cat.

Archived