Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Not spamming....

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got one, thanks for the tip, that's an amazing price on that little preamp. They're going on Ebay used for twice that.

You know what? Nobody at Guitar Center could tell me what else was on sale for $29.00. You'd think they'd have a list somewhere, not so. I asked three different people, and nobody knew.

Originally posted by TheWewus:

You know what? Nobody at Guitar Center could tell me what else was on sale for $29.00. You'd think they'd have a list somewhere, not so. I asked three different people, and nobody knew.

Believe me, this was the best deal of the $29 stuff on sale. I was actually hoping it was the DMP3 that was on sale :D but they didn't even have that one in stock. Anyway, got an Audio Buddy now. It could always come in handy.

Wewus,

I work at G.C. and half the time I don't know what's on sale. We have sales at least 3X a month and every month we have a big sale. About every other month we have a BLOW OUT sale or a HUGE sale. There's too much stuff to keep track of. We do have monthly booklets that go out to customers (if you made the mistake of giving your address to the sales guy, you'll start getting those booklets in about 2 months) and they usually list almost everything.

The sales crew is supposed to be in the know about what's on sale in their department, but sometimes there is just too much stuff and there are WAY too many things in each department to do more than learn as much as you can about your own stuff.

"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards."

-Robert Heinlein

Archived