Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I've found the musician of the future:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is an ad for an album on the side of a building from Japan: thee michelle gun elephant New Album: Chicken Zombies New Single: THE BIRDMEN Check out the not-so-subliminal message... :D [img]http://www.engrish.com/images/buildings/ChickenZombies.jpg[/img]

[quote]Originally posted by alphajerk: [b]huh, i heard the future was this guy from another forum [url=http://www.supergreg.com]www.supergreg.com[/url] [/b][/quote] That link now goes to a Lee Dungarees blue jean store...now that's weird...what the f...?

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

[quote]Originally posted by popmusic: [b]Actually, "Snail Ramp" sounds like it could be a fairly tasty kind of food. [ 01-16-2002: Message edited by: popmusic ][/b][/quote] Sounds to me like the approach to a bridge I used to cross every day (Throggs Neck, for you NYC types). Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

[quote]Originally posted by popmusic: [b]This is an ad for an album on the side of a building from Japan: thee michelle gun elephant New Album: Chicken Zombies New Single: THE BIRDMEN Check out the not-so-subliminal message... :D [/b][/quote] Haha! It took a while for the picture to load, so I thought you were referring to the puns in the text (i.e. they REALLY DO sound like the Damned [actual album title - Machine Gun Ettiquite], Iggy Pop [actual album title - Zombie Birdhouse], and Radio Birdman). Nice Who reference in the photo, too (although they sound a lot less like the Who than the 3 above acts). Thee Michelle Gun Elephant rock!

Archived