Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

WavesArt Japanese Grand for Kronos

Sorry, no experience. I don’t recall seeing this when I went with the Epic Grand. Would you happen to know how long it has been around?

I like how it has a dedicated mono patch, one of the features that attracted me to the Epic Grand.

Sounds like this could be a nice alternative.

Price?

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

5 hours ago, Moonglow said:

Sorry, no experience. I don’t recall seeing this when I went with the Epic Grand. Would you happen to know how long it has been around?

I like how it has a dedicated mono patch, one of the features that attracted me to the Epic Grand.

Sounds like this could be a nice alternative.

Price?

From what I've been able to find on Korg Forum, it came out in May 2024. No fanfare, not professionally marketed, but the demos IMO sound very good. But it's expensive –  200 Euro/USD. I've been looking around for something better than the Berlin, although that’s the best Kronos piano library I've found. I've tried demos of them all (German/Austrian/Japan/Italian), Epic and Purgatory Creek. But this WavesArt Japanese doesn't have a demo version and it's not sold on the Kronos Store, just through the company.

Here for the gear.

1 hour ago, drawback said:

But it's expensive –  200 Euro/USD……But this WavesArt Japanese doesn't have a demo version….

For that kind of scratch, a demo version would be mandatory.

• Like 1

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw