Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gig Performer 5 released!

Hi all,

I struggled a bit some months ago to buy a license of Gig Performer 4 as I suspected v5 was about to release. Finally, in March I bought it. And now, the new v5 is released... and I get it for free!. Nice! 🎉

Here you have the new version 5 information:

https://gigperformer.com/gig-performer-5

I am using GP 4 for some time and it is truly a great platform, so I am eager to try the new one!

Jose

• Like 1

Got it at a reduced price myself, since I paid into a full license a little while ago after the plugin alliance decoupling.

Haven’t taken all the features for a spin but loving the animated wires!

I like the Relayer concept, because I like to build and control instruments plugins as if they were hardware. Not only that, but I get far more control over instrument stacks than I can with most DAW solutions, AND I don’t have to concern myself with plugin track limitations in “lite” DAW versions. Cool beans.

• Like 1
I make software noises.

I have just installed GP5 and has flawlessly load the rig I was working on GP4, with everything working as it should, including external MIDI controllers. Not that my rig was very complex, but well, it looks like smooth sailing so far! 👍🏻

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jose EB5AGV said:

I have just installed GP5 and has flawlessly load the rig I was working on GP4, with everything working as it should, including external MIDI controllers. Not that my rig was very complex, but well, it looks like smooth sailing so far! 👍🏻

Well, that of course was the goal - but glad the version is working for you.

• Like 4

Dr. David Jameson

Co-founder, Deskew Technologies,

Own The Stage®

https://gigperformer.com