Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Montage M 2.0 Update Coming Soon

8 hours ago, Dockeys said:

Yes this is what I meant. Currently you can only buy the software if you own the hardware montage right? I thought they were looking at releasing it as a piece of software in its own right without the need to own an actual montage. It would probably scupper sales too much I’d imagine so I won’t hold my breath. 

You don't actually have to buy the software, it's free to all Montage M owners. You're purchasing it as a package. My guess is, once the hardware has run the course, they may eventually make it available to everyone to purchase.

• Like 1

The companions I can't live without: Kawai Acoustic Grand, Yamaha MontageM8x, Studiologic Numa Piano X GT,
Other important stuff: Novation Summit, NI Komplete Ultimate 14 CE, Omnisphere, EW Hollywood and Fantasy Orchestra, Spitfire Albion and Symphony, Pianoteq 8 Pro, Roland RD88.

4 hours ago, CHarrell said:

Oh yes, I remember that, I contributed a few thoughts too. The whole conversation like most of its type was all speculative. And I don't think there's been any more developments since, to change any of that speculation, other than lots of water under the bridge may eventually have them decide to release it to everyone.

The companions I can't live without: Kawai Acoustic Grand, Yamaha MontageM8x, Studiologic Numa Piano X GT,
Other important stuff: Novation Summit, NI Komplete Ultimate 14 CE, Omnisphere, EW Hollywood and Fantasy Orchestra, Spitfire Albion and Symphony, Pianoteq 8 Pro, Roland RD88.